This guide covers both general and in-depth resources relating to Michigan LLCs, Delaware Corporate Governance, intellectual property (trademarks and patents) for small businesses, and resources related to employment and securities law.
- Michigan Limited Liability Company Act (LLCA), 193 PA, MCL 450.4101 et seq.
- LLC Forms (e.g. Certificate of Merger, Filing information etc.)
- Guidance on filing requirements
- Business Entity Search
- Acts, orders and rules (including the Michigan Uniform Securities Act)
- Information on filing SEC and CSCL complaints
- Small Business Capital Formation Options in Michigan
- Disciplinary Action Reports
- Webinars about investing and raising capital
A publication of the State Bar of Michigan, The Michigan Business Law Journal provides both scholarly and practical analysis and commentary on corporate and transactional business law issues in Michigan.