Skip to Main Content
- Andrias, Kate. "Constructing a New Labor Law for the Post New Deal Era." In Capitalism Contested: The New Deal and Its Legacies, edited by Romain Huret, Nelson Lichtenstein, and Christian Vinel. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2020.
- Andrias, Kate. "Union Rights for All: Towards Sectoral Bargaining in the United States." In The Cambridge Handbook of U.S. Labor Law: Reviving American Labor for a 21st Century Economy, edited by Richard Bales and Charlotte Garden, 56-63. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2020.
- Andrias, Kate and Benjamin I. Sachs. "Constructing Countervailing Power: Law and Organizing in an Era of Political Inequality." Yale L.J. 130, no. 3 (2021): 546-635.
- Andrias, Kate. "An American Approach to Social Democracy: The Forgotten Promise of the Fair Labor Standards Act." Yale Law Journal 128, no. 3 (2019): 616-709.
- Andrias, Kate. "Peril and Possibility: Strikes, Rights, and Legal Change in the Era of Trump." Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law 40, no. 1 (2019): 135-49.
- Andrias, Kate. "Janus's Two Faces." Supreme Court Review 2018 (2018): 21-58.
- Andrias, Kate. "The Fortification of Inequality: Constitutional Doctrine and the Political Economy." Indiana Law Journal 93, no. 1 (2018): 5-28.
- Andrias, Kate. "Social Bargaining in States and Cities: Toward a More Egalitarian and Democratic Workplace Law." Harvard Law and Policy Review Online Labor Law Reform Symposium (2017).
- Andrias, Kate. "Confronting Power in Public Law." Harvard Law Review Forum 130, no. 1 (2016): 1-8.
- Andrias, Kate. "Building Labor's Constitution." Texas Law Review 94, no. 7 (2016): 1591-621.
- Andrias, Kate. "The New Labor Law." Yale Law Journal 126, no. 1 (2016): 2-100.
- Andrias, Kate. Separations of Wealth: Inequality and the Erosion of Checks and Balances." University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law 18, no. 2 (2015): 419-504.
- Andrias, Kate. "Hollowed Out Democracy." New York University Law Review 89, Online Symposium (2014): 48-51.
- Andrias, Kate. "The President's Enforcement Power." New York University Law Review 88, no. 4 (2013): 1031-125.
- Andrias, Kate. "A Robust Public Debate: Realizing Free Speech in Workplace Representation Elections." Yale Law Journal 112, no. 8 (2003): 2415-63. (Work published when author not on Michigan Law faculty.)
- Andrias, Kate. "Gender, Work, and the NAFTA Labor Side Agreement." University of San Francisco Law Review 37, no. 3 (2003): 521-62. (Symposium: Work in the 21st Century - A Look at the Contemporary Labor Movement. Work published when author not on Michigan Law faculty.)