Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- "The Automobile Industry." In The Structure of European Industry, edited by H. W. de Jong. The Hague, The Netherlands: Martinus Nijhoff, 1981.
- "International Comparisons in the Study of Industrial Organization." In Markets, Corporate Behaviour and the State: International Aspects of Industrial Organization, edited by H. W. de Jong and A. Jacquemin. The Hague, The Netherlands: Martinus Nijhoff, 1976.
- "Multinational Corporations and the State of Competition: New Realities, Old Policy Issues." In The Economic Effects of Multinational Corporations, edited by W. Sichel. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan, Graduate School of Business Administration, 1975.
- "The 'Economic' Analysis of Transnational Mergers." Mich. Y.B. Int'l Legal Stud. 2 (1981): 63-7.
- "Selective Selling in the Petroleum Industry." Zeitschrift für die gesamte Staatswissenschaft 136 (1980): 483-98.
- "Producer-Concentration as a Proxy for Seller-Concentration: Some Evidence from the World Automotive Industry." J. Indus. Econ. 29 (1980): 185–202.
- "Market Structure and Corporate Power: The Horizontal Dominance Reconsidered." Colum. L. Rev. 74 (1974): 1276.