Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Co-editor. Sports Injuries: Mechanisms, Prevention, and Treatment. R. C. Schneider and J. C. Kennedy, co-editors. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins, 1985.
- Cases and Materials on Workers' Compensation and Employment Rights. 2nd ed. W. S. Malone and J. W. Little, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1980.
- Cases and Materials on the Employment Relation. W. S. Malone and J. W. Little, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1974.
- Cases and Materials on Workmen's Compensation. W. S. Malone, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1963.
- Editor. Frontiers in Law and Legal Education: Addresses Given at the Centennial of The University of Michigan Law School. Ann Arbor: Univ. of Michigan Law School, 1961.
- The Law of Medical Practice. B. Shartel, co-author. Springfield, Ill.: Thomas, 1959.
- Cases on the Law of Torts. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1953.
- Cases on Torts. P. A. Leidy, co-author. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Edwards Bros., 1949.
- "Contact Sports Injury Cases." In New Dimensions in Products Liability: Sports Injuries, edited by G. W. Holmes. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1980.
- "Periodic Payment of Damages for Personal Injury." La. L. Rev. 44 (1984): 1327–40.
- "Comparative Negligence and Strict Tort Liability." La. L. Rev. 40 (1980): 403–18.
- "The Decline of 'Informed Consent'." Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 35 (1978): 91–105.
- "Survey of Michigan Workers' Compensation Law." Wayne L. Rev. 22 (1976): 703–58.
- "1972 Annual Survey of Michigan Law: Torts." Wayne L. Rev. 19 (1973): 703–66.
- "An Analysis of 'Informed Consent'." Fordham L. Rev. 36 (1968): 639–72.
- "'Good Samaritan' Laws in Legal Dilemma." Trial 2, no. 6 (1966): 34–5.
- "The Place of Intercollegiate Athletics in Higher Education." J. Higher Educ. 32, no. 1 (1961): 1–8.
- "Uncertainties in Assessing Damages for Pain and Suffering." Def. L.J. 5 (1959): 3–27.
- "Centennial Observance." Mich. St. B.J. 38 (1959): 29–31.
- "Damages for Pain and Suffering." Ohio St. L.J. 19 (1958): 200–11.
- "Strict Liability of Manufacturers for Injuries Caused by Defects in Products." Tenn. L. Rev. 24 (1957): 938-51.
- "Legal Aspects of Hospital Administration." Hosp. Acct. 11 (1957): 11-2, 21-3.
- "Personal Liability of Hospital Trustees: Good Faith and Loyalty." Trustee: J. for Hosp. Governing Boards 8, no. 11 (1955): 1–7.
- "Personal Liability of Hospital Trustees: Due Care and Diligence." Trustee: J. for Hosp. Governing Boards 8, no. 10 (1955): 1–6.
- "The Right of Privacy in Michigan." Mich. St. B.J. 33 (1954): 8–15.
- "Legal Responsibilities of Nurses." Hospital (1953): 54.
- "Grover Cleveland Grismore." E. R. Sunderland and P. A. Leidy, co-authors. Mich. L. Rev. 49 (1951): 1099–102.
- Review of Workers' Compensation Law and Practice, 2nd ed., by W. S. Malone and H. A. Johnson. La. L. Rev. 41 (1980): 305–8.
- Review of Medical Jurisprudence, by J. R. Waltz and F. E. Inbau. Mich. L. Rev. 70 ( 1972): 641–8.
- Review of A Handbook of Dental Malpractice, by L. B. Wood. Mich. L. Rev. 66 (1967): 407.
- Review of Negligence Cases: Winning Strategy, by H. A. Gair and A. S. Cutter. Mich. L. Rev. 56 (1958): 1043–5.
- Review of The Law of Torts, by F. V. Harper and F. James, Jr. Minn. L. Rev. 42 (1957): 162–5.
- Review of The Defense Attorney and Basic Defense Tactics, by W. D. Pierson, and Defense Law Journal, Vol. 1. Mich. L. Rev. 55, no. 8 (1957): 1212–14.
- Review of "Full Aid" Insurance for the Traffic Victim, by A. A. Ehrenzweig, and The Law of Compulsory Motor Vehicle Insurance in South Africa: A Treatise on the Motor Vehicle Insurance Act, by A. Suzman and G. Gordon. Am. J. Comp. L. 4, no. 1 (1955 ): 117–21.