Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The Law of Restitution. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1978.
- Cases on Restitution. 2nd ed. J. P. Dawson, co-author . Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1969.
- Cases and Materials on Trusts and Succession. 2nd ed. Mineola, N.Y.: Foundation Press, 1968.
- Mistake and Unjust Enrichment. Columbus: Ohio State Univ. Press, 1962.
- Cases and Materials on Trusts and Succession. R. V. Wellman, co-author. Brooklyn, N.Y.: Foundation Press, 1960.
- Cases on Trusts and Succession. R. V. Wellman, co-author. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Edwards Letter Shop, 1958.
- Cases on Restitution: A Revision of Durfee & Dawson, "Cases on Remedies II". J. P. Dawson, co-author. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1958.
- Cases on Restitution. J. P. Dawson, co-author. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Edwards Letter Shop, 1957.
- "History of Restitution in Anglo-American Law." In International Encyclopedia of Comparative Law, vol. 10. New York: Oceana, 1989.
- "Private Trusts for Indefinite Beneficiaries." Mich. L. Rev. 71 (1972): 359–70.
- "Dependent Relative Revocation and Its Relation to Relief for Mistake." Mich. L. Rev. 69 (1971): 989–1010.
- "Restitution of Distributions by a Fiduciary to Which the Recipient Was Not Entitled." Hastings L.J. 19 ( 1968): 993–1016.
- "Reformation and the Statute of Frauds." Mich. L. Rev. 65 (1967): 421–40.
- "Reformation and the Parole Evidence Rule." Mich. L. Rev. 65 (1967): 833–50.
- "The Effect of Misunderstanding on Contract Formation and Reformation under the Restatement of Contracts Second." Mich. L. Rev. 65 (1966): 33–58.
- "The Effect of Indefiniteness of the Validity of Trusts and Powers of Appointment." UCLA L. Rev. 10 (1963): 241–91.
- "Edgar Durfee: Teacher and Scholar." Mich. L. Rev. 57 (1959): 447.
- "The Contract Price as a Limit on Restitution for Defendant's Breach." Ohio St. L.J. 20 (1959): 264–83.
- "Testamentary Disposition to the Trustee of an Inter-Vivos Trust." Mich. L. Rev. 50 (1951): 33–70.
- "Negotiable Instruments under Uniform Commercial Code." Mich. L. Rev. 48 (1950): 255–310.
- Review of Land Use Controls: Supplementary Materials on Real Property, by F. E. Horack, Jr. and V. Nolan, Jr. Tex. L. Rev. 34 (1956): 789–90.
- Foreword to Fraud on the Widow's Share, by W. D. Macdonald. Ann Arbor: Univ. of Michigan Law School, 1960.