Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Bad Acts and Guilty Minds: Conundrums of the Criminal Law. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press, 1987.
- "The Assumption of Risk Argument." In Crime, Culpability and Remedy, edited by E. F. Paul et al. Cambridge, Mass.: Blackwell, 1990.
- "Assumption of Risk Agreement." Soc. Phil. & Pol'y 7, no. 2 (1990): 138–69.
- "Next-To-Last Word on Endangered Directors." L. Herzel and R. W. Shepro, co-authors. Harv. Bus. Rev. 65 (1987): 38–9.
- "Insider Trading: Who Loses?" L. Herzel, co-author. Lloyd's Bank Rev. 1987 (1987): 15–26.
- Review of Philosophy of Criminal Law, by D. N. Husak. Ethics 99, no. 4 (1989): 953–4.