Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Bargaining at a Distance: The Economics of the Mailbox Rule. Toronto: University of Toronto, 1992.
- "Transaction Costs and the Legal Mechanics of Exchange: When Should Silence in the Face of an Offer Be Construed as Acceptance?" J.L. Econ. & Org. 9 (1993): 77–97.
- "Your Terms or Mine? The Duty to Read the Fine Print in Contracts." RAND J. Econ. 21, no. 4 (1990): 518–37.
- "The Strategic Structure of Offer and Acceptance: Game Theory and the Law of Contract Formation." Mich. L. Rev. 89, no. 2 (1990): 215–95.
- "The Effect of Frivolous Lawsuits on the Settlement of Litigation." Int'l Rev. L. & Econ. 10, no. 1 (1990): 3–27.
- "Reflections on Fuller and Perdue's The Reliance Interest in Contract Damages: A Positive Economic Framework." U. Mich. J.L. Reform 21, no. 4 (1988): 541–60.
- "Judicial Decisionmaking and Litigation Expenditure." Int'l Rev. L. & Econ. 8, no. 2 (1988): 127–43.
- "Measuring the Demand for Litigation: Is the English Rule Really Cheaper?" J.L. Econ. & Org. 3, no. 2 (1987): 143–76.