Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Criminal Law and Its Processes: Cases and Materials. M. Paulsen, co-author. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1962.
- "Some Observations on the Use of Criminal Sanctions in Enforcing Economic Regulations." U. Chi. L. Rev. 30, no. 3 (1962): 423-49.
- "Legal Norm and Discretion in the Police and Sentencing Processes." Harv. L. Rev. 75, no. 5 (1962): 904-31.
- "Academic Freedom and Tenure: Northwestern University." AAUP Bull. 48 (1962): 332-43.
- "The Advocate and the Expert Counsel in the Peno-Correctional Process." Minn. L. Rev. 45, no. 5 (1961): 803-42.