Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Co-editor. Michigan Court Rules Annotated; Forms. J. L. Honigman, co-editor. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1964.
- Co-editor. Michigan Court Rules Annotated. 2nd ed. J. L. Honigman, co-editor. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1962-1972.
- "Recommendation for Technical Amendments to the Revised Judicature Act." In Sixth Annual Report. Michigan Law Revision Commission. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1971.
- "Summary Proceedings for Possession of Premises." In Fifth Annual Report. Michigan Law Revision Commission. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1970.
- "Practice Commentary on Revised Judicature Act." [Commentary] In Michigan Compiled Laws Annotated. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1968.
- "The Erie Doctrine versus Federal Rules of Civil Procedure." In Federal Practice and Procedure. 19th Annual Mississippi Law Institute, 297–323. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1964.
- "1970 Survey of Michigan Law: Civil Procedure." Wayne L. Rev. 17, no. 2 (1971): 315–38.
- "Integrated Pre-trial Attack on a Pleading: A Critical Evaluation of Michigan's New Summary Judgment Rule." B. Dick, co-author. Prospectus 2, no. 2 (1969): 311–25.
- "Professional Negligence Liability of Public Accountants." Vand. L. Rev. 12, no. 3 (1959): 797–824.
- Review of Revised Judicature Act: Special Proceedings and Appeals, by R. Needham. U. Det. L.J. 42, no. 3 (1965): 376.
- Review of Injuries to Relations, by L. Green et al. Nw. U. L. Rev. 54, no. 5 (1959): 652–8.