Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- What Federal Housing Activities Should Be Moved to the Level of State or Local Government or to the Private Sector? Ann Arbor: Univ. of Michigan Law School, 1973.
- Service Directory and Reference Guide on Poverty Law. D. C. Mastbaum, co-author. Ann Arbor: Michigan Legal Publications, 1968.
- "Open Occupancy." Det. Law. 35 (1967): 177–79.
- "The Obstacles to Fair Housing." E. Feingold, co-author. Am. Federationist 74 (1967): 5–8.
- "A Radical Restatement of the Law of Seller's Damages: California Results Compared." K. Graham, co-author. Stan. L. Rev. 18, no. 3 (1966): 553–82.
- "A Radical Restatement of the Law of Seller's Damages: Sales Act and Commercial Code Results Compared." Stan. L. Rev. 18, no. 1 (1965): 66–109.
- "A Radical Restatement of the Law of Seller's Damages: New York Results Compared." Fordham L. Rev. 34, no. 1 (1965): 23–70.
- "A Radical Restatement of the Law of Seller's Damages: Michigan Results Compared." Mich. L. Rev. 61, no. 5 (1963): 849–920.
- "A General Theory for Measuring Seller's Damages for Total Breach of Contract." Mich. L. Rev. 60, no. 5 (1962): 577–610.