Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- An Introduction to the American Legal System. V. D. Nordin, co-author. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard Univ. Institute for Educational Management, 1980.
- Higher Education and the Unholy Crusade against Governmental Regulation. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard Univ. Institute for Educational Management, 1980.
- Labor Relations Law in the Public Sector: Cases and Materials. 2nd ed. R. T. Clark and C. B. Craver, co-authors. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill , 1979.
- Higher Education and the Law. V. D. Nordin, co-author. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard Univ. Institute for Educational Management, 1979.
- Collective Bargaining and Labor Arbitration: Materials on Collective Bargaining, Labor Arbitration and Discrimination in Employment. 2nd ed. D. P. Rothschild and L. S. Merrifield , co-authors. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1979.
- Problems, Readings, and Materials on the Lawyer as a Negotiator. J. J. White, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1977.
- Labor Relations Law in the Public Sector: Cases and Materials. R. A. Smith and R. T. Clark, co-authors. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1974.
- "The Emerging Duty to Bargain in the Public Sector." In Labor Law Developments 1973. Albany, N.Y.: Matthew Bender, 1973.
- "Legal Aspects of the Duty to Bargain." In Faculty Bargaining in the Seventies, edited by T. N. Tice and G. W. Holmes. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1973.
- "Affirmative Action or Reverse Discrimination: The Head and Tail of Weber." Creighton L. Rev. 13, no. 3 (1980): 713–67.
- "Preferential Remedies and Affirmative Action in Employment in the Wake of Bakke." Indus. & Lab. Rel. Rep. 16 (1979): 6–16.
- "On Becoming a Lawyer: Some Challenges for the Future." U. Mich. J.L. Reform 13, no. 1 (1979): 1–9.
- "Preferential Remedies and Affirmative Action in Employment in the Wake of Bakke." Wash. U. L.Q. 1979, no. 1 (1979): 113–60.
- "Arbitration as an Alternative in Equal Employment Disputes." Arbitration J. 33 (1978): 22–7.
- "Labor Arbitration at the Crossroads: The 'Common Law of the Shop' versus External Law." Arbitration J. 32 (1977): 65–95.
- "The Coming of Age of the Burger Court: Labor Law Decisions of the Supreme Court during the 1976 Term." B.C. L. Rev. 19, no. 1 (1977): 1–99.
- "Race Discrimination in Employment: What Price Equality?" U. Ill. L.F. 1976, no. 2 (1976): 572–626.
- "Arbitration of Employment Discrimination Cases: A Proposal for Employer and Union Representatives." Lab. L.J. 27, no. 5 (1976): 265–77.
- "Preferential Remedies for Employment Discrimination." B. L. Zaretsky, co-author. Mich. L. Rev. 74, no. 1 (1975): 1–47.
- "Sex Discrimination under Title VII: Some Unresolved Issues." Lab. L.J. 24, no. 7 (1973): 411–23.
- "The Emerging Duty to Bargain in the Public Sector." Mich. L. Rev. 71, no. 5 (1973): 885–934.
- "A New Role for the Black Law Graduate." Black L.J. 2, no. 1 (1972): 21–41.
- "The Developing Labor Relations Law in the Public Sector." Duq. L. Rev. 10, no. 3 (1972): 357–82.
- "Religious Discrimination and the Role of Arbitration under Title VII." J. H. Kaplan, co-author. Mich. L. Rev. 69, no. 4 (1971): 599–654.
- "A New Role for the Black Law Graduate--A Reality or an Illusion?" Mich. L. Rev. 69, no. 8 (1971): 1407–42.
- "The Legal and Practical Remedies Available to Employers to Enforce a Contractual 'No-Strike' Commitment." E. W. Bergmann , co-author. Lab. L.J. 21, no. 1 (1970): 3–21.
- "Due Process Considerations in Labor Arbitration." Arbitration J. 25 (1970): 141–69.
- "Arbitration of Employment Discrimination Cases: An Empirical Study." In Arbitration--1975: Proceedings of the Twenty-Eighth Annual Meeting of the National Academy of Arbitrators. Washington, D.C.: Bureau of National Affairs, 1976.