Skip to Main Content
- A Course in Basic Property: Teacher's Manual to Accompany Property, An Introduction to the Concept and the Institution. P. Martin and T. E. Kauper, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1975.
- Cases and Materials on Property: An Introduction to the Concept and the Institution. T. Kauper and P. Martin, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1974.
- "The Policy of Alexander the Third's Consent Theory of Marriage." In Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress of Medieval Canon Law, 251–81. Vatican City: Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana, 1976.
- "What Causes Fundamental Legal Ideas? Marital Property in England and France in the Thirteenth Century." Mich. L. Rev. 78 (1979): 59–88.
- "The Case of the Man Who Fell into the Tiber: The Roman Law of Marriage at the Time of the Glossators." Am. J. Legal Hist. 22 (1978): 1–53.
- "Comparative Reflections on the 'New Matrimonial Jurisprudence' of the Roman Catholic Church." Mich. L. Rev. 75 (1977): 994–1020.
- "Roman Canon Law in the Medieval English Church: Stubbs vs. Maitland Re-examined after Seventy-Five Years in the Light of Some Records from the Church Courts." Mich. L. Rev. 72 (1974): 647–716.
- "The Civil Law in England." Yale L.J. 84 (1974): 167–81.
- "Change in the American Law of Landlord and Tenant." Mod. L. Rev. 37 (1974): 242–63.
- "Some Thoughts on Michigan's Copy of Argentoratene Gratian." Law Quad. Notes 17, no. 1 (1972): 8–11.
- "A Case from Archbishop Stratford's Audience Act Book and Some Comments on the Book and Its Value." J. Gordus, co-author. Bull. Medieval Canon L. 2 (1972): 45–59.
- "Lawyers, Economists and the Regulated Industries: Some Thoughts on Professional Roles Inspired by Some Recent Economic Literature." Mich. L. Rev. 70 (1971): 195–220.
- "The Supreme Court under Section 10(b)(3) of the Selective Service Act: A Study in Ducking Constitutional Issues." UCLA L. Rev. 17 (1970): 908–74.
- "The Alaska Purchase: For a Private Communications System?" Pub. Util. Fortnightly 82, no. 12 (1968): 40–51.
- Review of St. German's "Doctor and Student", by T. F. T. Plucknett and J. L. Barton, editors. Tijdschrift voor Rechtsgeschiedenis 47 (1979): 182–6.
- "Comparative Family Law: Law and Social Change?" Review of State, Law and Family: Family Law in Transition in the United States and Western Europe, by M. A. Glendon. Mich. L. Rev. 77 (1979): 350–62.
- Review of Les officialités à la veille du Concile de Trente, by A. Lefebvre-Teillard. Mich. L. Rev. 74, no. 3 (1976): 644–53.
- Review of An American Experience in Roman Law, by A. Schiller. Mich. L. Rev. 71 (1973): 1275–85.
- Review of Power to Dissolve: Lawyers and Marriages in the Courts of the Roman Curia, by J. Noonan. Quis Custodiet 39 (1972): 59-64.