Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- A Course in Basic Property: Teacher's Manual to Accompany Property, An Introduction to the Concept and the Institution. P. Martin and T. E. Kauper, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1975.
- Cases and Materials on Property: An Introduction to the Concept and the Institution. T. Kauper and P. Martin, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1974.
- "The Policy of Alexander the Third's Consent Theory of Marriage." In Proceedings of the Fourth International Congress of Medieval Canon Law, 251–81. Vatican City: Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana, 1976.
- "What Causes Fundamental Legal Ideas? Marital Property in England and France in the Thirteenth Century." Mich. L. Rev. 78 (1979): 59–88.
- "The Case of the Man Who Fell into the Tiber: The Roman Law of Marriage at the Time of the Glossators." Am. J. Legal Hist. 22 (1978): 1–53.
- "Comparative Reflections on the 'New Matrimonial Jurisprudence' of the Roman Catholic Church." Mich. L. Rev. 75 (1977): 994–1020.
- "Roman Canon Law in the Medieval English Church: Stubbs vs. Maitland Re-examined after Seventy-Five Years in the Light of Some Records from the Church Courts." Mich. L. Rev. 72 (1974): 647–716.
- "The Civil Law in England." Yale L.J. 84 (1974): 167–81.
- "Change in the American Law of Landlord and Tenant." Mod. L. Rev. 37 (1974): 242–63.
- "Some Thoughts on Michigan's Copy of Argentoratene Gratian." Law Quad. Notes 17, no. 1 (1972): 8–11.
- "A Case from Archbishop Stratford's Audience Act Book and Some Comments on the Book and Its Value." J. Gordus, co-author. Bull. Medieval Canon L. 2 (1972): 45–59.
- "Lawyers, Economists and the Regulated Industries: Some Thoughts on Professional Roles Inspired by Some Recent Economic Literature." Mich. L. Rev. 70 (1971): 195–220.
- "The Supreme Court under Section 10(b)(3) of the Selective Service Act: A Study in Ducking Constitutional Issues." UCLA L. Rev. 17 (1970): 908–74.
- "The Alaska Purchase: For a Private Communications System?" Pub. Util. Fortnightly 82, no. 12 (1968): 40–51.
- Review of St. German's "Doctor and Student", by T. F. T. Plucknett and J. L. Barton, editors. Tijdschrift voor Rechtsgeschiedenis 47 (1979): 182–6.
- "Comparative Family Law: Law and Social Change?" Review of State, Law and Family: Family Law in Transition in the United States and Western Europe, by M. A. Glendon. Mich. L. Rev. 77 (1979): 350–62.
- Review of Les officialités à la veille du Concile de Trente, by A. Lefebvre-Teillard. Mich. L. Rev. 74, no. 3 (1976): 644–53.
- Review of An American Experience in Roman Law, by A. Schiller. Mich. L. Rev. 71 (1973): 1275–85.
- Review of Power to Dissolve: Lawyers and Marriages in the Courts of the Roman Curia, by J. Noonan. Quis Custodiet 39 (1972): 59-64.