Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- "Governmental Immunity and Liability." In Michigan Negligence Digest, 1971 Supplement, 136-41. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1971.
- "Reflections on the Law School Curriculum." In The Law Schools Look Ahead, 116-21. Ann Arbor: Univ. of Michigan Law School, 1959.
- "Marcus Plant." Mich. L. Rev. 79 (1980): 1-4.
- "George Palmer." Mich. L. Rev. 77 (1978): 6-8.
- "The Court, the Legislature, and Governmental Tort Liability in Michigan." Mich. L. Rev. 72 (1973): 187-288.
- "1971 Annual Survey of Michigan Law: Torts." Wayne L. Rev. 18 (1972): 503-48.
- "The Rule of Law and the Judicial Process." Mich. L. Rev. 59 (1961): 501-14.
- "Child v. Parent in Tort: A Case for the Jury?" Minn. L. Rev. 43 (1958): 73-87.
- "A Comment on the Law of Torts." Mich. L. Rev. 56 (1958): 1291-312.
- Review of Ending Insult to Injury: No Fault Insurance for Products and Services, by J. O'Connell. Wayne L. Rev. 22 (1975): 189-95.
- Review of Parental Authority: The Community and the Law, by J. Cohen et al., In Law and the Behavioral Sciences, edited by L. M. Friedman and S. Macaulay, 553-7. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1969.
- Review of Introduction to the Legal System of the United States, by A. Farnsworth. Mich. L. Rev. 62 (1964): 1107-9.
- Review of The Common Law Tradition: Deciding Appeals, by K. Llewellyn. Mich. L. Rev. 60 (1961): 119-24.
- Review of Parental Authority: The Community and the Law, by J. Cohen et al. Mich. L. Rev. 57 (1959): 1119-25.