Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Civil Procedure: Statutes and Rules of Court. B. A. Babcock, co-author. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1978.
- Civil Procedure: Cases and Comments on the Process of Adjudication. 2nd ed. B. A. Babcock, co-author. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1977.
- Justice on Appeal. D. Meador and M. Rosenberg, co-authors. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1976.
- Teachers Manual to Civil Procedure: The Process of Adjudication. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1971.
- Civil Procedure: Cases and Comments on the Process of Adjudication. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1969.
- The Business of the United States Courts of Appeals (Final Draft). Chicago: American Bar Foundation, 1968.
- Accommodating the Workload of the United States Courts of Appeals. Chicago: American Bar Foundation, 1968.
- The Courts of Appeals and the National Law (Tentative Draft). Chicago: American Bar Foundation, 1966.
- "Training for the Public Professions of the Law: 1971." In New Directions in Legal Education, edited by H. Packer and T. Ehrlich, 93–328. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1972.
- "Training for the Public Professions of the Law: 1971." In Training for the Public Professions of the Law: 1971 (Final Draft). Washington, D.C.: Assoc. of American Law Schools, 1971.
- "The Limits of University Discipline." In Law and Discipline on Campus, 71–90. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1971.
- "The Lawyer's Role in the Design of a University." In Student Protest and the Law, 1011–21. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1969.
- "Discovery: An Overview of the Uses and Goals of Discovery in Hospital Liability Cases." In Hospital Liability Law. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1968.
- "The University Law School and Legal Services, Symposium on Legal Education." NYU L. Rev. 53, no. 2/3 (1978): 402–39.
- "Negative Attitudes of Law Students: A Replication of the Alienation and Dissatisfaction Factors." J. J. Conley, co-author. Mich. L. Rev. 76, no. 6 (1978): 1036-43.
- "The Alienation of Law Students." J. J. Conley, co-author. Mich. L. Rev. 75, no. 5/6 (1977): 887–99.
- "On the Pursuit of Competence." Trial 12 (1976): 36–38.
- "United States Appeals in Civil Cases: A Field and Statistical Analysis." Hous. L. Rev. 11, no. 5 (1974): 1101–23.
- "Financing the American Dream: Equality and School Taxes." Colum. L. Rev. 73, no. 6 (1973): 1227–60.
- "On Egalitarian Overzeal: A Polemic against the Local School Property Tax Cases." U. Ill. L.F. 1972, no. 2 (1972): 232–58.
- "Civilizing University Discipline." Mich. L. Rev. 69, no. 3 (1971): 393–418.
- "Turmoil in Our Times." Inspection News (1969): 13–16.
- "Tax Assessors and Their Information." Mich. Assessor 10 (1969): 3–5.
- "Professionalism and Student Protest." ABA J. 55, no. 10 (1969): 943–45.
- "The Power of District Judges and the Responsibility of Courts of Appeals." Ga. L. Rev. 3, no. 3 (1969): 507–29.
- "The Many Mansions of a University." Am. J. Comp. L. 17, no. 3 (1969): 331–36.
- "Crowded Dockets and the Courts of Appeals: The Threat to the Function of Review and the National Law." Harv. L. Rev. 82, no. 3 (1969): 542–617.
- "Professionalism and Our Troubled Times." ABA J. 54, no. 12 (1968): 1167–69.
- "Substantive Interests and the Jurisdiction of State Courts." Mich. L. Rev. 66, no. 2 (1967): 227–48.
- Review of The Politics of Federal Judicial Administration, by H. Fish. Mich. L. Rev. 72, no. 3 ( 1974): 628-34.
- Review of Economic Analysis of the Law, by R. Posner. U. Ill. L.F. 1974, no. 1 (1974): 187-91.
- Co-editor. Appellate Justice, 1975: Materials for a National Conference, San Diego, January 23-26. Denver, Colo.: Advisory Council for Appellate Justice, 1975.
- Federal Appellate Caseloads and Judgeships: Planning Judicial Workloads for a New National Forum. Commission on the Revision of the Federal Court Appellate System, 1974.
- A Preliminary Report on the Revision of the Federal Appellate Court System. M. Rosenberg, co-author. Advisory Council for Appellate Justice, 1973.