Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Outlines of the Political History of Michigan. Detroit: Schober, 1876.
- Annotations...Walker's Chancery Reports. Detroit: Richmond, Backus & Co., 1878.
- "Materials of Jurisprudence." Am. L. Rev. 14, no. 4 (1880): 257–88.
- "Some Hints on Defects in the Jury System." Southern L. Rev. 4, no. 4 (1878): 521–38.
- Law Abridgment. Closing Address Delivered Before the Graduating Law Class of the University of Michigan, March 20, 1879. Ann Arbor, Mich: S.C. Andrews, 1879.
- Law and Lawyers in Society: An Address Delivered Before the Graduating Class of the Law Department of the University of Michigan, March 28, 1866. Detroit: F.A. Schober and Bro. Printers, 1866.
- Closing Remarks of Prof. J.V. Campbell to the Graduating Class of the Law Department, March 21st, 1863. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Published by the Class, 1863.
- On the Study of Law: An Address at the Opening of the Law Department of the University of Michigan, October 3, 1859. Ann Arbor, Mich.: The University, 1859.