Skip to Main Content
- Outlines of the Political History of Michigan. Detroit: Schober, 1876.
- Annotations...Walker's Chancery Reports. Detroit: Richmond, Backus & Co., 1878.
- "Materials of Jurisprudence." Am. L. Rev. 14, no. 4 (1880): 257–88.
- "Some Hints on Defects in the Jury System." Southern L. Rev. 4, no. 4 (1878): 521–38.
- Law Abridgment. Closing Address Delivered Before the Graduating Law Class of the University of Michigan, March 20, 1879. Ann Arbor, Mich: S.C. Andrews, 1879.
- Law and Lawyers in Society: An Address Delivered Before the Graduating Class of the Law Department of the University of Michigan, March 28, 1866. Detroit: F.A. Schober and Bro. Printers, 1866.
- Closing Remarks of Prof. J.V. Campbell to the Graduating Class of the Law Department, March 21st, 1863. Ann Arbor, Mich.: Published by the Class, 1863.
- On the Study of Law: An Address at the Opening of the Law Department of the University of Michigan, October 3, 1859. Ann Arbor, Mich.: The University, 1859.