Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Cases on Suretyship. Ann Arbor, Mich.: George Wahr, 1910.
- Selected Cases on the Law of Negotiable Instruments. Chicago: Callaghan, 1906.
- The Negotiable Instruments Law. Chicago: Callaghan, 1905.
- Illustrative Cases on Equity Jurisprudence. 2nd ed. H. B. Hutchins, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1904.
- Illustrative Cases on Equity Jurisprudence. H. B. Hutchins, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1902.
- Cases on Guaranty and Suretyship. Ann Arbor, Mich.: George Wahr, 1902.
- "Sane Procedural Reform." In Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth Annual Meeting of the Michigan State Bar Association, 37-51. Lansing, Mich.: Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., 1915.
- "The New Federal Equity Rules." Mich. L. Rev. 11, no. 6 (1913): 435–51.
- "The Judicial Code of March 3, 1911." Mich. L. Rev. 9, no. 8 (1911): 697–701.
- Review of Handbook of Criminal Procedure, Second Edition by William M. Clark Jr. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 6 (1918): 468-9.
- Review of Jurisdiction and Practice of Federal Courts. — A Handbook for Practitioners and Students, by Charles P. Williams. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 211-2.
- Review of Federal Rule Book, Annotated: Containing All the General Rules of Practice in Courts and Commissions, by Franklin A. Beecher. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 211.
- Review of Cases and Readings on the Jurisdiction and the Procedure of the Federal Courts, by George W. Rightmire. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 210-1.