Skip to Main Content
- Cases on Suretyship. Ann Arbor, Mich.: George Wahr, 1910.
- Selected Cases on the Law of Negotiable Instruments. Chicago: Callaghan, 1906.
- The Negotiable Instruments Law. Chicago: Callaghan, 1905.
- Illustrative Cases on Equity Jurisprudence. 2nd ed. H. B. Hutchins, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1904.
- Illustrative Cases on Equity Jurisprudence. H. B. Hutchins, co-author. St. Paul, Minn.: West, 1902.
- Cases on Guaranty and Suretyship. Ann Arbor, Mich.: George Wahr, 1902.
- "Sane Procedural Reform." In Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth Annual Meeting of the Michigan State Bar Association, 37-51. Lansing, Mich.: Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., 1915.
- "The New Federal Equity Rules." Mich. L. Rev. 11, no. 6 (1913): 435–51.
- "The Judicial Code of March 3, 1911." Mich. L. Rev. 9, no. 8 (1911): 697–701.
- Review of Handbook of Criminal Procedure, Second Edition by William M. Clark Jr. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 6 (1918): 468-9.
- Review of Jurisdiction and Practice of Federal Courts. — A Handbook for Practitioners and Students, by Charles P. Williams. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 211-2.
- Review of Federal Rule Book, Annotated: Containing All the General Rules of Practice in Courts and Commissions, by Franklin A. Beecher. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 211.
- Review of Cases and Readings on the Jurisdiction and the Procedure of the Federal Courts, by George W. Rightmire. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 210-1.