Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- "The Economic Importance of the Business Judgment Rule: An Empirical Analysis of the Trans Union Decision and Subsequent Delaware Legislation." C. Schipani, co-author. In Corporate Governance, Restructuring, and the Market for Corporate Control, edited by J. Bicksler and A. Sametz. Homewood, Ill.: Dow Jones Books, 1990.
- "Insider Trading, Outside Search, and Resource Allocation: Why Firms and Society May Disagree on Insider Trading Restrictions." N. Khanna and S. L. Slezak, co-authors. Rev. Fin. Stud. 7, no. 3 (1994): 575-608.
- "The Untenable Case for Chapter 11." M. Rosenzweig, co-author. Yale L.J. 101, no. 5 (1991): 1043–95.
- "Tender Offer Auctions, Resistance Strategies and Social Welfare." E. Berkovitch and N. Khanna, co-authors. J.L. Econ. & Org. 5, no. 2 (1989): 395–412.
- "The Relevance of the Duty of Care Standard in Corporate Governance." C. A. Schipani, co-author. Iowa L. Rev. 75, no. 1 (1989): 1–74.
- "Synergistic Gains from Corporate Acquisitions and Their Division between the Stockholders of Target and Acquiring Firms." A. Desai and E. H. Kim, co-authors. J. Fin. Econ. 21, no. 1 (1988): 3–40.