Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The History of Contract in Early English Equity. Ford Studies in Social and Legal History, 4. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1914.
- "Extraterritorial Effect of the Equitable Decree." Mich. L. Rev. 17, no. 7 (1919): 527–52.
- "Some Aspects of Fifteenth Century Chancery." Harv. L. Rev. 31, no. 6 (1918): 834–59.
- "Re-writing the Statute of Frauds: Part Performance in Equity." Mich. L. Rev. 17, no. 2 (1918): 172–5.
- "Full Faith and Credit and Jurisdiction." Mich. L. Rev. 17, no. 1 (1918): 90–3.
- "The 'Right' to Break a Contract." Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 2 (1917): 106–9.
- Review of Commentaries on Equity Jurisprudence, by Joseph Story. Mich. L. Rev. 17, no. 4 (1919): 351-3.
- Review of Cases on the Law of Property. Future Interests and Illegal Conditions and Restraints, IV, by Albert M. Kales. Mich. L. Rev. 17, no. 6 (1919): 524-5.
- Review of Science and Learning in France. With a Survey of Opportunities for American Students in French Universities. An Appreciation by American Scholars, by The Society for American Fellowships in France. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 8 (1918): 661-2.
- Review of Equity in Its Relations to Common Law, by William W. Billson. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 6 (1918): 465.
- Review of Opthalmic Jurisprudence, by Thomas Hall Shastid. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 3 (1918): 212.
- Review of The Deportation of Women and Girls from Lille, by George H. Doran Company. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 2 (1917): 141-2.
- Review of Magna Carta and Other Addresses, by William D. Guthrie. Mich. L. Rev. 16, no. 1 (1917): 63-4.